Saturday, May 9, 2009

Looking for some PTp traffics?

Looking for some free traffics? Here I would like to share some of the traffics that I got.

Below is the traffic that I got from Bangthelinks manual traffic. These are free traffics. I use the New Manual Traffic at that site. Surf 1 page and receive back 0.8 credits, meaning every 10 pages you surf, you'll get back 8 credits.

Image below is taken from my FusionMails PTP result.




Add Video











Another one, this one is from ShareAdSpace:








I target them into certain countries and that is the reason why the traffics are not that much.

But if you dont target your countries, this is what the result will look like:











That is my 1centmail ptp result.

Traffic at SAS depends on the countries you target, and the frequency of your surfing. And also, there are 2 sections for PTP, you should put your link at two places, Normal surfing and also at PTP surfing section. People surf there to get good ranks there. The higher your ranking, the more people will surf your page. Frankly, I am a lazy surfer, that is the reason why my traffics are not that good.

So, to wrap it up, I really recommend you to use ShareAdSpace to get free traffics for your PTP or whatever you want to promote. Just that dont promote HYIP, autosurfs and all illegal contents.

2 comments:

  1. With EasyHits4U you can earn free advertising credits by viewing other ads from a user base of over 1,200,000 accounts. Earn credits faster with a 1:1 Exchange Ratio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best things about Clixsense Work From Home Program:
    1. SURVEYS: 50+ 5-40 minute surveys paying out $0.50-$2.50 each.
    2. 12 OFFER WALLS - Get $0.5-$20 per offer.
    3. TASKS - Complete 1,000's of small tasks from lots companies.

    ReplyDelete